If you are Fingerprinted and listed in NYSED Teach System
Items Required by Section VI office:
Items #1 through #4 must be mailed to Section VI office address below.
- Affidavit: The affidavit MUST be notarized. Affidavits are required by Erie 1 BOCES and Section VI for each candidate being processed under SAVE legislation. Click “affidavit” to open and print the form.
- W9 Form: IRS request for Taxpayer Identification Number (Social Security Number). Click “W9” to open and print the form.
- Check or money order in the amount of $10, made payable to Section VI, to cover all processing fees.
- Copy of drivers license. (Should not be expired)
- Head shot photo (color, solid background, no hat or sunglasses). This photo will be used to create your Section VI ID card and uploaded to the profile of your ArbiterOne account.
- This ID card must be brought to all Section VI contests to provide proof of fingerprint clearance. Item #5 must be emailed to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please state which officials group you are joining.
- *Replacement cards are $10. Please mail a check or money order to the address below, made payable to Section VI. Include a note requesting a replacement ID card, your name, and ID number.
- Register for ArbiterPay
- Once items #1 through #5 are complete, a Section VI ArbiterOne account (software that manages referee game assignments) will be created for the prospective official and instructions to log in will be emailed to the email address provided on the affidavit.
- Once a Section VI ArbiterOne account is created, the prospective official MUST register for ArbiterPay.
- ArbiterPay is an electronic payment software application to manage sports officials’ payments.
- ArbiterPay is an option for school districts within Section VI to use.
- As such, all Section VI officials must register for ArbiterPay. Instructions for Arbiter Pay
- If you already have an ArbiterPay account, you must manually link to Section VI’s account (#103437).
- Directions to do so are listed on slide #4 of this Arbiter Pay registration instructions.
Pauline Turski, email@example.com
Mail to: Section VI, 355 Harlem Road, West Seneca, NY 14224
US Mail: Enclose the following items: #1- Affidavit, #2- W9, #3- $10 check or money order, #4- copy of your drivers license see detail above